Below are a sample of book reviews by Graham Music
- Music, G (2019) Review of Transformation in Troubled Times (ed Robertson, C +Van Gogh, S) . The Psychotherapist , Issue 70, Spring 2019
- Music, G. (2016) A review of Manual of Regulation-Focused Psychotherapy for Children (RFP-C) with Externalizing Behaviors: A Psychodynamic Approach, Contemporary Psychoanalysis, 52 (3), pp. 489–
- Music. G (2015) The Man who Closed the Asylums, by John Foot reviewed in Camden New Journal 8/10/15 access here
- Music, G (2014) Infant Research and neuroscience at work in psychotherapy: expanding the clinical repertoire by Judith Rustin, reviewed in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy vol. 28, issue 1
- Music, G. (2012). Review of Childhood Depression: A Place for Psychotherapy by Judith Trowell (eds). Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
- Music, G. (2012). Review of The master and his emissary: the divided brain and the making of the Western world by Iain mcGilchrist. Journal of Child Psychotherapy, 38(3).
- Music/G 2011 Review of The Analyst in the Inner City: Race, Class and Culture through a Psychoanalytic Lens by Neil Altman British Journal of Psychotherapy 27 (3)
- Music, G., 2010. Review of Music in the Head, living at the mind-brain border, by Leo Rangell. Journal of Child Psychotherapy, 36(2), 210-203.
- Music, G., 2008. Review of The Neurobehaviourial and Socio-Emotional Development of Infants and Children by Edward Tronick. Journal of Child Psychotherapy, 34(3), 441-444
- Music, G., 2007. Review of Understanding Attachment and attachment disorders’ by Vivien Prior and Danya Glaser. International Journal of Infant Observation and its Applications, 10(1), 93-97
- Music, G., 2004. Review of A Cradle of Thought by Peter Hobson. International Journal of Infant Observation and its Applications, 7(2), 125-128
- Music, G., 1997. Review of A Meeting of Minds by Lewis Aron. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 14(2), 244-246.